QUEL - power supply units for MED (medical applications) for protection class II with protective conductor
All circuit boards above 150 W fulfil the criteria for creepage distances and clearances according to the standard EN60601 up to 3000 m and can be customised quickly and at affordable costs to our customers' specifications.
The power supply units are not suitable for immediate patient contact. The power supply units are designed for protection class II with protective conductor and have leakage currents < 0.75 mA for mobile use. We exceed the criteria for enhanced requirements and extended high voltage tests for medical products with the transformer layout with special wires and reinforced insulation.
Do you have questions about your individual power supply unit solution?
Let a QUEL expert consult you!
Tel: 06023 / 9798-0 Callback service E-Mail requests
QUEL - Individual power supply solutions! Your partner for power supply solutions
- Customised and individual solutions
- Specialist for individual solutions - We make it possible
- Development and Production - Made in Germany
- Long-term customer retention with guaranteed product availability and service
- All important processes under one roof (mechanics, SMT, winding materials)
- µC technology, digital control and connection of devices
- Rapid prototyping (circuit boards, mechanics, housing)
- Various designs (19 inches in 1HE/2HE/3HE/6HE - open frame - top hat rail assembly)
- Established quality management (TÜV according to DIN EN ISO 9001 since 1994)