Power plants need secure power supplies and redundancies. Input voltages ranging from 60 to 220 VDC are a standard for outputs ranging from 24 to 60 VDC.
DC inputs from 110 V to 220 V can be fed in through the same input module than AC inputs using PFC technology (power factor correction) At 110 VDC 60% of nominal capacity is available (de-rating). In a special design without PFC and with low input voltage tolerance, identical DC-DC converters can generate more than 100% of the output capacity at the same volume We offer a special series for fanless redundant systems.
QUEL - Individual power supply solutions! Your partner for power supply solutions
- Customised and individual solutions
- Specialist for individual solutions - We make it possible
- Development and Production - Made in Germany
- Long-term customer retention with guaranteed product availability and service
- All important processes under one roof (mechanics, SMT, winding materials)
- µC technology, digital control and connection of devices
- Rapid prototyping (circuit boards, mechanics, housing)
- Various designs (19 inches in 1HE/2HE/3HE/6HE - open frame - top hat rail assembly)
- Established quality management (TÜV according to DIN EN ISO 9001 since 1994)